Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shake Shack- New York City




http://www.shakeshack.com/

You've probably heard of this place- it's down right famous. And it's earned it's title.  Eating this burger, along side-what I consider "the world's best cheese fries" AND a caramel shake, I pretty much thought I'd died and gone to heaven.  This burger is good and if you have to wait in line for an hour to get it, it'll be worth the wait.  I coach college women for a living (and to support my eating habits) and I think one o my greatest memories in coaching will be pulling a bus up in front of Shake Shack on the Upper West Side to pick up a "to go" order of 40+ double shake shack burgers, 40+ orders of cheese fries and 40+ shakes.  It was a good day- an undefeated season and a shake shack burger. Does life get any better?  You just gotta go to believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment