Wednesday, March 23, 2011

IN-N-OUT Burger- California







Why, oh why, can't In-n-out come to the east coast? I mean we eat burgers here too!  I can't tell you how may I've eaten because I'd be embarrassed. What I will tell you is that from the rental car parking lot off what ever plane I've flown in on, I go straight to In-n-Out.  The coolest part of their web-site, which I should never admit, is that you can map-quest your burgers throughout the state of California for your trip. I mean you would want to miss an exit where you have an opportunity to stop- would you?  My good California friends have taught me to order this burger "Animal Style". I know you people on the West Coast are thinking "of course"! However, those of us brought up in the south don't know these things.  AND since they are not on the menu (you just have "to know these things"), there are people all over America who are missing  out on this amazing option.  Animal Style my friends is- 1000 Island dressing, caramelized onions and cheese melted all over your burger and fries. Sounds pretty bad and it's sooooo good.  Give it a try!  And please Mr. In-n-Out, would you come east?

From my California Friend Kathie:
More of Secret Menu!!!
   * Double Meat = like a Double Double without cheese.
    * 3 by Meat = three meat patties and no cheese.
    * Animal Style Fries = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).
    * Flying Dutchman = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else
    * Veggie Burger = burger without the patty or cheese.
    * Neapolitan Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment