Friday, December 28, 2012

Tupelo Honey Cafe, Knoxville, TN

https://tupelohoneycafe.com/knoxville

A sweet little spot in downtown Knoxville. Has a frozen strip on the bar where you can set your drink down and it'll always be cold- ingenious!  I had the pimento cheese burger. I asked for medium and got well done.  By the time someone asked me if it was ok and I told them it was over cooked, it was to late to have another...or should I say I could not have eaten another.  However, the manager and bartender did everything they could to convince me they would bring me anything I wanted. That made it a place I will return.  It's a hoppin' place so if you plan to go, get there early. It's crowded. And when you sit down they bring you a homemade biscuit the size of a plate and homemade jam....I mean who needs a burger after that?

No comments:

Post a Comment