Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bukowski Tavern- Cambridge, MA








http://bukowskitavern.net/cambridge

Interesting joint! Not my favorite town to be in so it's hard to enjoy anything there- even a burger : )
This is clearly an evening place to be but we had lunch there when our schedule allowed me to get away.  I had their famous "White Trash Burger" featured above with onion rings and their jalapeno cheese dip served on texas toast.  It's huge and tasty.  I had to take a few onion rings off to get it in my mouth. They serve tater tots in a basket with your choice of two sauces.  They are famous for their peanut butter burger but I just couldn't go there....  Also featured above is the California burger.
I think I'd still rather hit Bartley's burger cottage on H_____d Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment