Friday, November 25, 2011

Sketch Burger - Philadelphia, PA







http://www.sketch-burger.com/


Folks, this is a MUST DO BURGER in Philly.  I mean top 10 on my list. It's a simple "burger joint" with about 5 tables. Classic place.  While the entire menu is tempting to try, get a burger first and then go back another time  for more.  Went there today to get over the Thanksgiving Turkey Blues.  I had the Kobe Burger with Blue Cheese. One of the tastiest burgers I've had in a while.   We started with the Green chili cheese fries which are dynamite.  A must order item.  I was told that the chili's today are still from the summer's harvest in their own garden (not kidding).  These folks are doing some fresh and creative stuff.  My niece had the pulled pork sandwich which was really tasty and that's coming from a southerner!  I will definitely be a frequent diner at Sketch. It's worth the hour drive to get it from Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment